Nov 22, 2012 in Spokane, WA. ISO:400 I edited this photo in B&W. Nov 22, 2012 in Spokane WA. ISO:400 I was lucky to find such a perfect reflection as this one. November 22, 2012 in Spokane, WA. ISO:400 Aperture: F/10 Shutters Speed: 1/60 sec. I was lucky to find such a good opportunity to shoot a woodpecker. The shooting process was difficult in trying to get the right focus and the right shot. I realize this is a lot tougher to do when your subject moves too much. Nov. 22, 2012 in Spokane, WA. ISO:400 Aperture:F/6.3 Shutter speed: 1/400 sec. I edited this picture to be B&W. This shot was not too hard to take, it was just important to get the right focus. Nov 22, 2012 in Spokane, WA. ISO:400 Aperture:F/6.3 Shutter Speed: 1/400 sec. To get an angle like this, I had to lay on the ground. To get the best shot I could, I had to set and reset the aperture. Nov 22, 2012 in Spokane, WA. ISO:400 Aperture:F/7.1 Shut...
Comments
Post a Comment